PESA Advisory Board Member Josh Lowrey, CEO, Galtway Marketing, is a finalist for an Experience Energy GRIT Award. Finalists will be announced on October 10 at the Norris Center in Houston.
The GRIT Awards were created to recognize women leaders in energy, and the men who advocate for their progress. The award is for the unsung leader who is down in the trenches getting the job done regardless of what recognition may come their way.
Several other PESA Members are GRIT Award finalists, including:
- Tina Unachukwu, Director, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Kelly Fortner, Country PSL Operations Manager – India, Halliburton
- Johanna Haggstrom, Director of Technology, Halliburton
- Melissa Sowell, Manager, Community Relations, Halliburton
- Kirsten Torr, FERS Houston CoE Manager, Halliburton
- David Reid, Chief Marketing Officer, National Oilwell Varco
- PESA Engagement Committee Member Shanta Eaden, Director, IT PMO and Diversity Lead, Weatherford International
- Karen David-Green, Senior Vice President Stakeholder Engagement, Chief Marketing Officer, Weatherford International
PESA Member Company Halliburton is also a finalist for Best Workplace, and TechnipFMC’s BOLD: Black Organization for Leadership & Development is a finalist for Best Team.