PESA is proud to support Pink Petro’s Energy 2.0, bringing thought leaders and real conversations to both virtual and real-life stages. The event explores equality, the environment and the new economy March 9-11 & 24 in Houston, London and Denver.
Speakers will include:
- Judaline Cassidy: Activist and AOL Maker (Houston, Denver)
- Stephanie Cox: CEO, Wood Americas (Houston, Denver)
- Benji Backer: Founder, American Conservation Coalition (Houston)
- Enass Abo-Hamed: CEO, H2GO Power (Houston, London)
- Moji Karimi: Carbon-Negative Entrepreneur and CEO, Cemita Factory (Houston)
- Robert Bryce: Author, Journalist, Filmmaker, Speaker (Denver)
- Deb Ryan: P.E. Senior Manager, Engineering, Sproule (Denver)
- Kathleen Staks: Director of External Affairs, Guzman Energy (Denver)
- Jennifer Gremmert: Executive Director, Energy Outreach Colorado (Denver)
- Kirsty Bashforth: Non-Executive Director Kier, Serco, PZ Cussons, Diaverum. CEO QuayFive. Author of “Culture Shift.” (London)
- Katie Mehnert: CEO, Pink Petro and Experience Energy (London)
For more information, visit their website.